Welcome to the Cochrane Library!
Cochrane Library contains high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making. It includes reliable evidence from Cochrane and other systematic reviews, clinical trials, and more. Cochrane reviews bring you the combined results of the world’s best medical research studies, and are recognised as the gold standard in evidence-based health care.
You may already have access (through your institutional licence or through a National Provision. Details here.)
You can subscribe here
More options: Read our access options page.
Problems logging in? See CRD's Cochrane Library FAQ page (Disclaimer: this may be out-of-date)
The Cochrane Library CD-Rom version: ordering information
Single reviews: Pay-per-view access, from US$25
- About The Cochrane Library - what it offers, how it's produced
- Wiley InterScience guides and demonstrations for The Cochrane Library
- About the new Wiley InterScience version - learn what's changed in the new interface
- NICS Guide to The Cochrane Library - by the Australasian Cochrane Centre
- Impact of Cochrane evidence - learn how Cochrane Reviews are used worldwide
Copyright © The Cochrane Collaboration
Comments for improvement or correction are welcome.